Ici on met les mains dans le cambouis.
Répondre
graysworld
Petit mécano.
Petit mécano.
Reactions :

help to identify a UK B110 From VIN

Message par graysworld »

I hope you can help me, Although I have an Iveco 40-10 4x4 I am trying to find some information regarding a friends Renault B110 55 series 2wd. She is finding it hard to identify her van Via the number plate and the VIN number. The cab is from a b110 and the body is from a bus (custom). Do you know how to identify custom vehicles from the châssis/VIN number.

When we search for parts the VIN is not recognised

It is a strange request but I think there must be more B110 Renaults in France than the UK
Thank you, Sorry I have to write in English.

Regards Graeme
:thanks:
j-loo
Reactions :

Re: help to identify a UK B110 From VIN

Message par j-loo »

graysworld a écrit :I hope you can help me, Although I have an Iveco 40-10 4x4 I am trying to find some information regarding a friends Renault B110 55 series 2wd. She is finding it hard to identify her van Via the number plate and the VIN number. The cab is from a b110 and the body is from a bus (custom). Do you know how to identify custom vehicles from the châssis/VIN number.

When we search for parts the VIN is not recognised

It is a strange request but I think there must be more B110 Renaults in France than the UK
Thank you, Sorry I have to write in English.

Regards Graeme
:thanks:
Je l'espère, vous pouvez me aider, Même si je dois un Iveco 40-10 4x4, je suis en train de trouver des informations concernant un amis Renault B110 55 séries 2RM. Elle a du mal à identifier sa camionnette Via la plaque d'immatriculation et le numéro de VIN. La cabine est de un b110 et le corps à partir d'un bus (sur mesure). Savez-vous comment identifier des véhicules personnalisés à partir du numéro de châssis / VIN.
Quand nous Recherche de pièces le NIV est pas reconnu
Il est une demande étrange, mais je pense qu'il doit y avoir plus de B110 Renault en France qu'au Royaume-Uni
Merci, Désolé, je dois écrire en anglais.
Cordialement Graeme
(traduction internet)

j-loo
xavier-64
C'est toi que je veux.
C'est toi que je veux.
Reactions :

Message par xavier-64 »

Hello Graeme,

Here after the Renault truck identification picture
Untitled.jpg
1 - Body frame number / VIN
4 - Gearbox model and reference.
6 - engine model.
10 - cab model.
11 - builder/maker plate ==> must in place in order to identify the changes done on the truck.

Those number are the one that must help you and your local Renault dealer to find the exact spare parts.
Hope it will help you.

Awayting

Best regards

Xavier
Patience et Longueur de temps font force et sagesse

:arrow: Membre BMH & Co
graysworld
Petit mécano.
Petit mécano.
Reactions :

Message par graysworld »